< Choose another section
You want to sell your property without worrying about the consequences of latent (hidden) defects?
The Integri-T guarantee is the solution.
WHAT IS THE INTEGRI-T PLAN?
The Integri-T plan is a guarantee offered to sellers who want to protect themselves against latent defects in selling their property. This unique guarantee, exclusive to RE/MAX, provides you with financial protection in the event of a claim.
If latent defects are discovered, the Conciliation Department handles the claims and makes it possible for the parties to avoid court proceedings, saving you legal fees, insurance adjuster's fees and time.
WITH INTEGRI-T, YOU BENEFIT FROM CONSIDERABLE ADVANTAGES
Your property will be examined by a certified technologist. A certificate of registration in the plan is issued following the qualification visit to examine your property.
RE/MAX brokers promote your property to make it stand out from the competition. A guarantee that attracts and reassures potential buyers.
A fast, free conciliation service is offered to you in case of a claim for a latent defect.
A significant reduction in your financial obligations, up to a maximum of $35,000, for a period of 2 years.
WHY CHOOSE THE INTEGRI-T GUARANTEE PLAN?
- Your GUARANTEED property will attract more buyers quickly.
- Your buyer will offer you a fair price, given such protection.
- Your buyer will want to benefit from $40,000 worth of protection.
- The qualification visit will enable you to make any corrections or improvements to the building.
- You will benefit from a considerable reduction in your financial obligations in the event of a latent defect.
DETAILS OF THE GUARANTEE [SELLERS]
The information presented on our website is provided solely as an overview of the Integri-T guarantee. For the exact terms and full conditions, please refer to the actual wording of the guarantee through customer service.
The seller who sells a building through a RE/MAX broker can benefit from the Integri-T guarantee plan.
Eligible residential buildings:
- Single-family properties
- 2-5-unit plexes
- Condos - Private portions only
- New residential buildings covered by a warranty plan (less than 5 years old)
- Commercial buildings
- Mortgage foreclosures (repossessions)
- Buildings on sale without a legal warranty
The latent defect must become apparent within the first two years of the date when the deed of sale was signed.
If such a defect is discovered, the buyer can claim repair costs of up to $40,000. In the event of such a claim on the part of the buyer, the seller's responsibility is limited to the first $5,000, regardless of the number of claims. This means that the guarantee plan covers a seller's financial risk of up to $35,000.
You can consult the guarantee document for details and exclusions by contacting customer service.
- Roof, attic, insulation
- Building envelope
- Foundation, wall
- Interior and exterior finishes, sub-floor
- Doors and windows
- Electricity, plumbing, heating, ventilation
- Water seepage, mould, premature wear and tear of materials
- Heat pump
The Integri-T guarantee plan is offered to owner-sellers at minimal cost. Sellers will have two (2) amounts to pay:*
*These amounts may be higher, depending on the selling price and the type of building. Contact your broker or Customer Service for the rate structure. Please note that rates are subject to change without notice.
- An initial basic payment of $350 covers fees, travel expenses and the report of the technologist who will go to visit your property.
- A second payment of a basic amount of $750 is payable when the guarantee certificate is issuedâ€”either at the notary's office or beforehand, with Customer Service.
SELL SAFELY WITH INTEGRI-T !
The only guarantee that protects you from latent defects when selling your property.
A key solution against latent defects.
RE/MAX has partnered with the Association de la construction du Québec (ACQ) to offer the Integri-T guarantee plan. Its residential division, Plans de garantie ACQ (PGA), has been managing guarantee plans since 1994. By 2017, PGA had already managed hundreds of thousands of plans.