MONT-TREMBLANT ONLY 20 MINUTES AWAY! SHORT TERM RENTAL! Directly on the shores of the largest navigable lake in Lac-Supérieur; Lac Quenouilles will appeal to water sports enthusiasts. 1.5 acre wooded lot, 35 m of lakeshore, located in a municipality focused on respect for nature and the environment. Not to be missed!
LAC QUENOUILLE, the largest NAVIGABLE LAKE in Lac-Supérieur;
* 35 meters of frontage on the lake!
* 20 min. of MONT-TREMBLANT STATION,
* 1h10 from Montreal;
SHORT TERM RENTAL: Conditional use request to be submitted;
The seller will not provide a certificate of location, plans from the MRC.
Area: 2.56 km²
Volume: 8,502,000 m³
Maximum depth: 19.1 m
Average depth: 3.3 m
Altitude: 396.4 m
Chapter 14: Provisions applicable to natural constraints & environmental protection
Article 313 Standards applicable to private docks
The construction / modification of a private dock requires a certificate of authorization & is subject to the following provisions:
1. All work, including renaturalization work on the affected shore, must be completed within a maximum period of 12 months following the issuance of the certificate of authorization.
2. Only one dock per property is authorized
3. The platform must respect a minimum distance. of 5 m. property lines, including the extension of these property lines towards the body of water. This location should be done without harming the riparian owners.
4. It should not be placed more than 1.5 meters above the average water level.
5. Max. Length is 15 m. However, at no time may the length of the wharf exceed the frontage in meters, bordering the body of water, of the property served by the wharf, nor occupy more than 20% of the width of a watercourse.
6. Max. Width is 2 m. and the right-of-way of the quay on the shore must not exceed this width
7. The maximum area of a dock is 20 sqm
8. A dock cannot be designed to accommodate more than 4
boats with both front and rear attached to the dock
9. Only platform models in (I), (L) or (T) are authorized.
10. Only materials which do not present any risk for
environment are allowed. Pressure-treated lumber at
chromated copper arsenate (ACC) is, in particular, prohibited. The materials used must be approved by the designated official when the certificate of authorization is issued.
11. A floating dock must allow surface water to circulate over at least 50% of the length of the dock. A wharf on stilts must be fitted out in such a way that only the stilts prevent the free flow of water, even on the surface.
The 2 lots are on the edge of a potential wetland, which means that there is a transient vegetative zone & shallow water up to the water body. In terms of water, it is very likely that the lake is also shallow here. Before erecting one or more constructions on these lots, it will be important for a biologist to delimit the natural high water mark, in order to ensure that the buildings & fittings are located in accordance with the applicable standards.
The potential wetland is illustrated in pink on the extract of the matrix see photo (Source: Urbanism)
A 2nd also available , Waterfront : LAC , Navigable
View of the water , View of the mountain , Panoramic
Mont-Tremblant ski resort , Alpine skiing , Cross-country skiing
Other , Residential , Other
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is BRIGITTE PILON, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is BRIGITTE PILON, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.