Located on the 9th floor of the Louis-Bohème project. Completely concrete construction, superior soundproofing. View of the interior courtyard with huge balcony / private sunny terrace. New floor and freshly painted condo. Free immediately for the buyer. Excellent investment in downtown Montreal. Garage #210 excluded ( extra 60000$) and two storage spaces (locker) #412 and #446. Quartier des Spectacles, a dynamic sector and a variety of services within walking distance. Easy access to public transport, Place-des-Arts metro station right in the building. Therapeutic exercise pool, exercise room, sauna.
** Free immediately for the Buyer
** Very large terrasse
** Condo with a new 2022 floor
** Excellent investment in downtown Montreal
** No short term rental allowed by the manager;
** Indoor parking (garage) #210, (extra 60000$).
** Two (2) storage (lockers) #412-#440
* Large two bedroom condo with open plan living space.
* Completely concrete construction
* Floor to ceiling windows
* High efficiency central gas water heater
* Sprinkler system throughout the building
The Louis Boheme:
* Entrance hall with 24-hour caretaker and concierge service
* Entrance to the Place-des-Arts metro station adjacent to the ground floor of the building
* Common areas secured by a camera system
* Four elevators
* Workout room & sauna
* Exercise pool with hydrotherapeutic massage jets
* Garden-terrace with outdoor seating areas
* Private lounge - library overlooking the garden
* 24 hour security post
- Direct access to the cycle path
- Within walking distance of neighborhoods: Quartier des Spectacles, Chinatown, Old Montreal, Latin Quarter, Plateau Mont-Royal.
Simple, quick access:
- Place des Arts, Salle Wilfred-Pelletier, Club Soda, Imperial Theater, Cabaret, Just for Laughs Festival, Montreal International Jazz Festival and Francofolies;
- Shops on Ste-Catherine & St-Laurent streets
- Place Ville-Marie, McGill College Avenue, Complexe Desjardins, René-Lévesque Boulevard and Sherbrooke Street: Montreal's most important business addresses are all nearby.
courtyard , Panoramic
Garage : 1 , $60000
Garage : 1
Inground , Indoor
Highway , CEGEP , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Cross-country skiing , Public transportation , University
|Living room||9th||15'9" X 14'5"||Laminate floor||and dining room|
|Dining room||9th||13'9" X 14'5"||Laminate floor||open space|
|Kitchen||9th||14'1" X 5'2"||Ceramic||open space|
|Primary bedroom||9th||12'6" X 10'6"||Laminate floor|
|Bedroom||9th||12'6" X 9'6"||Laminate floor|
|Bathroom||9th||3'9" X 6'||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Central air conditioning , Fire detector , Intercom , Electric garage door opener , Sauna
Refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PHILIPPE DAUNAIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PHILIPPE DAUNAIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.