La Tour des Canadiens! Magnificent and very bright condo with open concept living/dining rooms and kitchen, large windows, modern design, high-end appliances,. The building offers many services and is located in the heart of downtown in proximity to all services, restaurants, direct access to metro.
- Designer kitchen with built in high-end appliances;
- High-end laminate flooring;
- Built-in island in the kitchen;
- Recessed lighting with a light rail in the kitchen;
- Floor to ceiling windows;
- Over-sized glass shower with a "rain" shower head;
- 24/7 security;
- Indoor above ground heated parking lot including electric car charging stations and bycicle lockers;
- Gym designed by the Montreal Canadiens hockey team;
- Rain spa and sauna room;
- Outdoor inground heated pool with a roof top terrace area including outdoor fireplaces and sitting areas;
- 3 separate reception/party rooms equipped with surround sound and large screen/LED TV's;
- Games room with pool tables, Montreal Canadiens memorabilia and various sections to "lounge";
- Terrace offering panoramic views;
- Sports bar and restaurant;
- In the core of downtown Montreal next to the major highway leading into the city;
- Direct access to Lucien-L'Allier Metro Station, AMT train to the West Island and South Shore, Via Rail station(s) and Gare Windsor Station;
- Directly connected to the inside of Le Centre Bell and the Montreal Canadiens Official team store;
- Less than 1 minute away from highway 720 and less than 5 minutes away from highway 10;
- Walking distance to the financial district, Crescent Street, Concordia University, McGill University and all shopping, restaurants, bars, hospitals and services
- Directly across the street from a future Provigo/Loblaw Grocery store including the SAQ liquor store and a high-end Steakhouse;
View of the city
Garage : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Golf , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Alpine skiing , High school , Cross-country skiing , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Bedroom||24||10'3" X 10'2"||Wood|
|Kitchen||2414||11'6" X 10'4"||Wood|
|Living room||24||10'4" X 9'11"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||24||10'10" X 9'1"||Wood|
|Bathroom||24||7'5" X 5'||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Central air conditioning , Air exchange system
all appliances, furniture, washer and dryer, garage, storage
My name is MARC HARROCH, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MARC HARROCH, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is SAMANTHA TECCE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.