The following are included in the Integri-T Building Quality Guarantee Plan:
All building used exclusively for residential purposes are eligible.
- Single-family properties
- Plexes with 2 to 5 units
- Condominiums – private portions only
Vacant properties are also eligible, if they are properly maintained.
The following properties are excluded from the plan:
- New residential buildings (5 years or less) already covered by a guarantee plan
- Commercial buildings
- Foreclosed properties
- Buildings listed without a legal guarantee
The Integri-T Guarantee Plan is offered to selling owners for a minimal investment. You will have to make the two (2) following payments:
- An initial $350 payment to cover the fees and travel expenses of the technologist who will visit your property.
- A second instalment of at least $750 is payable upon delivery of the guarantee certificate, at the notary office.
These amounts may be higher, based on the sell price and type of building.
You may consult our range of fees through your agent or our customer service department.
These fees are subject to change without prior notice.