# ULS: 10876204
This beautiful century home has incredible charm and character, and has been lovingly maintained and restored over the years.The main living level features beautiful wood windows, exposed beams, coffered ceilings with beadboard wood inset and a spectacular stone fireplace. An over-sized garage and private spa space are sure to please!
Winner of a patrimonial prize in 2011, this home has been lovingly restored between 1990-2017, the improvements including:
- (starting 1990) Insulation, doors and windows, restructuring throughout main level, plumbing, electricity, exterior renovation and roof.
- Central vacuum added
- Basement office and carpets on staircase to basement (2015)
- Main level bathroom renovated, including heated floors (2014)
- Second level family bathroom completely renovated (2017)
- Kitchen updated (2017)
- Exterior repainted (2016)
With its close proximity to schools, daycares, medical center and restaurants, this home is a gem you won't want to miss!
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||19'7" X 14'8"||Wood||slow combustion|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||16' X 11'4"||vinyl|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||21' X 10'9"||Wood|
|Dinette||1st level/Ground floor||11'4" X 9'||Wood||exterior door|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||12' X 6' irr.||Ceramic||heated floors|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||20' X 11'10" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||16' X 10'2"||Laminate floor|
|Bedroom||2nd level||12'1" X 9'1"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||9'3" X 5'2"||Marble||spectacular!|
|Office||Basement 1||11'2" X 11'||Laminate floor|
Calculator mortgage payments
Spa, kitchen appliances, central vac accessories, washer and dryer, light fixtures, curtains and rods, freezer