# ULS: 26544970
Classic 60's charmer on large lot (over 25000 sqf). Sizable deck adjacent to the kitchen, lovely fireplace in living room, 3 bedrooms and attached garage. Steps away from the medical clinic and schools, perfect for a young family or retirees. Offered under municipal assessment: priced to sell!
- Solid home circa 1961 with only 2 former owners.
- Many period features such as great hardwood floors, door frames with lovely detailing, stone fireplace, classic floor plan and vintage bathroom.
- Basement insulated with urethane, principal furnace is electric and a secondary one is oil. Cedar closet.
- Sector very sought-after due to the proximity of various services such as daycare centers, elementary school, CHSLC, CLSC, church, etc...
- Almost an hour from Montreal and close to the US border.
- Sale is made without any legal warranty (succession).
- Energy costs to be provided soon.
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||12'6" X 6' irr.||Ceramic||Closet|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||21'7" X 13'||Wood||Wood burning fireplace|
|Eat-in kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||21'2" X 12'10"||Flexible floor coverings||Deck access|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||10'5" X 12'11"||Wood||or home office|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||6'11" X 8'4"||Ceramic||Shower-bath combo|
|Anteroom||1st level/Ground floor||7' X 8'2"||Wood||Linen closet|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||10'9" X 12'11"||Wood||Corner windows|
|Master bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||13'8" X 10'6"||Wood||Corner windows|
|Family room||Basement 1||17'10" X 12'1"||Carpet||pine panelling|
|Cellar/Cold room||Basement 1||32' X 26' irr.||Concrete||Urethan insulation|
|Storage||Basement 1||11'10" X 8'10" irr.||Concrete||Cedar closet|
Calculator mortgage payments
Hot plate, wall oven (unknown if functional), microwave oven, light fixtures, curtains and rods, shelving in basement and garage, lawn mower, alarm system.