# ULS: 23194119
Pretty view! Quintessential rustic-modern country place on over 4 wooded and peaceful acres. Warm and welcoming, its ideal layout makes it the perfect get-away to entertain family and friends. Close to all amenities yet away from it all, you will finally find the best of both worlds. Canadiana...with a "luxe" twist! Welcome!
- Trendy rustic-modern country home, lovingly maintained. Lots of renovation and improvements have been done since purchase (see detail in DS or with listing broker). Interiors well designed for entertaining. Generous deck. Heat radiant floor in the basement.
- Lots of windows, lovely view towards Bromont.
- The warmth of natural wood everywhere and "live-edge" staircase to the mezzanine.
- Wood burning stove on the main floor, perfect to warm up after a day on the slopes.
- Nice 4.3 acre lot (wooded part in the back of the house). With the slope in front of the house, create a super slide for the kids!
- Use the firepit outside, go snowshoeing....enjoy your week-ends!
- this home is very easy to rent out.
Please note that the measurement given for livable area includes the walk-out basement.
The cost of the wood cords is given as an indication only.
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||12' X 5'6"||Slate|
|Living-dining room||1st level/Ground floor||24'9" X 21'4"||Wood||Open plan, access to deck|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||12'3" X 9'||Slate||Island|
|Powder room||1st level/Ground floor||3'6" X 7'3"||Slate|
|Mezzanine||2nd level||12' X 20'||Wood||Panoramic view|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||15'11" X 13'7"||Wood||Access to balcony|
|Bathroom||2nd level||8'4" X 10'||Ceramic||Clawfoot tub and shower|
|Family room||Basement 1||11'4" X 22'10"||Laminate floor||Patio door|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||11'4" X 9'4"||Laminate floor||2 windows|
|Bathroom||Basement 1||7'10" X 5'||Ceramic||Shower|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||11'4" X 10'||Laminate floor|
Calculator mortgage payments
Light fixtures, ceiling fans, blinds, curtains and rods, hood over stove, dishwasher, alarm system.
Shoe rack and rake-hook.