# ULS: 25529601
40-acre sugar bush (1500 to 2000 taps), equipped the old-fashioned way, with a house to renovate and a massive insulated garage. Quiet sector, no close by neighbours, lots of potential, great hunting ground and mostly...40 acre of maple joy! Isn't it what you were looking for?
VISITS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- The house must undergo a complete overhaul and plumbing must be changed. A few recent windows, 3-season solarium. Something seldom seen: a house already built on a 40-acre sugar bush; all you have to do is renovate it.
- Massive garage, insulated with urethane foam.
- Rustic sugar shack with old-fashioned equipment: potential to start your maple project without delay. Adjacent barn. Good road to get there.
- The vendor evaluates the number of potential taps to be between 1500 and 2000. Lots of mature maple trees.
- Hunters: you will find wild turkeys, deers and bears.
Land measurements are taken from the municipal matrix.
Energy costs are not provided as they are not relevant.
|Open plan w/kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||24'10" X 20'9" irr.||plywood|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'2" X 8'||Ceramic||clawfoot tub|
|Solarium||1st level/Ground floor||9'4" X 14'8"||plywood||3-season|
|Hall||Basement 1||5'6" X 8'8"||Ceramic|
|Family room||Basement 1||15' X 19'8" irr.||Ceramic|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||10'5" X 7'6" irr.||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||Basement 1||7'7" X 8'7" irr.||Ceramic||washer-dryer hook up|
Calculator mortgage payments
Sugar shack equipment. House: light fixtures, gaz fireplace (not connected), wall-mounted A\C unit (as is, vendor does not know if it works)