# ULS: 16788877
Steps away form the village, pretty cottage on 1.6 acres. Spacious, it boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a generous family room with fireplace. Its reversed layout makes for some very sunny principal rooms and a very convivial deck, ideal for entertaining. A small barn, a pond and a stream complete this unique property. A must see!
- Situated at the outskirts of town, this property is part of a de-zoned islet and its large backyard is a witness to its agricultural past.
- Home with a reversed floor plan (kitchen and open plan living area on the 2nd floor) offering sun and views from those principal rooms.
- Large lot with antique barn (needs to be stabilized and sold without legal warranty of quality) as well as a pond ans a stream. Lots of space to garden to your heart's content!
- Pretty stone walls on the front elevation.
- Many renovation and improvements since purchase.
- A servitude of tolerance will be included in the deed of sale for the septic field which is situated on the adjacent lot owned by the vendor.
- Taxes and assessment on file are for 2 lots. A readjustment will be done soon.
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||9'6" X 7'||Ceramic||Closet|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||16' X 11'||Carpet||3 windows|
|Family room||1st level/Ground floor||22'3" X 18'6" irr.||Laminate floor||Propane|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||13'2" X 11'4" irr.||Carpet|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'9" X 4'7"||Tiles||Shower|
|Laundry room||1st level/Ground floor||11'3" X 6'10"||Concrete||and mecanical room|
|Kitchen||2nd level||16'7" X 8'9" irr.||Ceramic||Access to deck|
|Dining room||2nd level||16' X 13'3"||Wood||Open plan|
|Living room||2nd level||16'8" X 11'10" irr.||Wood||2 patio doors and deck|
|Bathroom||2nd level||11'11" X 10'11" irr.||Ceramic||Ensuite|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||10'11" X 11'11"||Wood||large storage|
Calculator mortgage payments
Cooktop, wall oven (not functional), dishwasher, ceiling fans, rods, curtains and blinds, water softener and UV system.