# ULS: 9443901
Adorable! Spacious condo looking for a new owner ready to provide all the love and attention received since day one of ownership. Close to 1200 square feet in a historical building, at the heart of the loveliest of villages. Friendly environment, close to all services and attractions. Motivated seller: make an offer!
Welcome to the historical Landsberg Building. Built in 1879 for Canada's largest general store, it has also been home to La Missisquoi Insurance company. Renovated and converted in 2011, it is absolutely unique in our region.
- Unit 201 is one of the largest in the building with its 1197 square feet of living space. Add a locker and 2 parking spots plus additional parking spaces for visitors.
- Many renovation and home improvements done since purchase (see listing broker for details)
- Community hall downstairs, observatory on the roof.
- Possibility to garden and relax in the large backyard.
- Quality materials and elements: high ceilings, high quality propane fireplace, butcher block counters in the kitchen, hardwood floors, high-end windows and doors, elevator, etc...
- Proximity to all services, elementary school and activities in our famous village. Friendly environment where human values are first and foremost.
- Come live close to the US border, Mount Sutton, local orchards and the Wine Route.
- Asking price reflects our seller's motivation: under municipal assessment. Priced to sell...make an offer!
|Hall||2nd level||5'8" X 8'4"||Wood|
|Powder room||2nd level||8' X 6'||Ceramic||and laundry room|
|Kitchen||2nd level||19' X 8'10"||Wood||pantry, butcher block|
|Bathroom||2nd level||13' X 6'2"||Ceramic||separate shower|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||13' X 11' irr.||Wood||double closet|
|Living room||2nd level||17'7" X 13'11"||Wood||propane, French doors|
|Dining room||2nd level||16'9" X 12'10"||Wood||open plan|
|Bedroom||2nd level||10'6" X 11'11"||Wood|
Calculator mortgage payments
Bathroom: light fixtures, tower bars, miror, medecine cabinet and glass shelves. Dishwasher, shelves for artwork and blinds.
Hood-microwave, light fixtures other than in the bathrooms, curtains and curtain rods, wall mounted coat rack in entrance hall, shelves above the desk, wall mount system for TV.